Dublin – (BUSINESS WIRE) – May 30, 2022 –
The “Mobile Device Management Market Research Report by Component (Service and Solution), Industry and Region (Americas, Asia Pacific, EMEA) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” Report added to ResearchAndMarkets.comShow.
The global mobile device management market size was estimated at $4,050.51 Million in 2021, and $5,434.49 in 2022 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 34.34% to reach $23,814.46 million. American by 2027.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the Mobile Device Management market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies in Make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Mobile Device Management market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Mobile Device Management market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the global mobile device management market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Mobile Device Management market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global mobile device management market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Mobile Device Management market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the global mobile device management market?
- You need to manage and synchronize different platforms through a single console
- Increasing trend of BYOD and CIOD in companies
- Economic growth, young talent, increased use of tablets and smartphones
- Increase the productivity of employees and organizations
- Increasing security concerns to protect corporate data
- Cloud-based deployment by small and medium businesses
- MDM capabilities as part of the UEM suite
- Complexity and interoperability issues in managing non-traditional endpoints
- Fragmentation of the device and the operating system
- 42Gears Movement Systems
- AppTec GmbH
- Baramundi Software AG
- BlackBerry Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems
- The Google
- International Computer Corporation
- Ivanti, Inc.
- Jamf Software, LLC.
- Matrix 42 AG
- Accurate focus
- Microsoft Corporation
- Miradore Ltd.
- MobileIron, Inc.
- Quest Software Inc.
- Samsung Electronics America
- SAP SE
- Snow Programs
- Solarwinds MSP
- Sophos Ltd.
- SOTI Company
- Zoho Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g0vipb
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220530005356/ar/
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
Industry keyword: data management security technology Portable / wireless software networks
Source: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
Published: 05/30/2022 11:58 a.m. / Disc: 05/30/2022 11:58 a.m.